Sebastian Gunawan is Indonesian’s leading designer who is known for his sophisticated gowns. The high-fashion dersigner has won various international recognitions and throughout his career has shown evening gowns with grand designs encrusted with beads, crystals, sequins and semiprecious stones, which in turn gave birth to “bling-blingism” for the fashion world in Indonesia.
- “The real star of the Indonesian fashion today.” by The Jakarta Post 2008
- “The Islamic Fashion Festival Appreciation Award”, 2008
- “Best Designer Award” by Indonesian Tatler, 2005
- “International Apparel Federation World Young Designer Award”, Barcelona, Spain 2004
- Dewi Magazine ” Favourite Designer Award”, Indonesia 2000, 201, 2002, 2004